Saturday 15 November 2014

Sani Emmanuel says he is still playing with his club, Beitar Jerusalem



My attention was drawn to a news article on SportsDay Online Newspaper concerning my friend, Sani Emmanuel which is not true.

I, personally am a friend of Sani and have known him since 2012, when I met him in Switzerland during his time with Biel-Bienne, when I was there, covering a story.

When I read that he had been sacked by his current club, Beitar Jerusalem, which he just signed with less than a month ago, I immediately called him up to find out the truth and he told me that it was rumours which were untrue and that he is still playing with them.

This is what he said in my phone conversation on the 15th of November, 2014 by 10:41 pm, WAT:


"Contrary to the news purported on SportsDay Newspaper concerning my Israeli clubside, Beitar Jerusalem, I am not sacked. I am still with the club. This story does not represent me."



No comments:

Post a Comment